Search For More Recipes

Friday, September 5, 2008

Yummy Crazy Crepes

I posted this on my main blog and don't you know that this is one of the most popular searched post in that blog? Since I opened this new blog I thought i'd share this here as well..
My niece and I went to Galleria one weekend and we passed by a small stall that caught our attention. There are few people eating and they seem to be enjoying what they have. We got curious about what the stall offers so we had a look.

It was no ordinary crepe bec. you can have different stuff inside of it. You can choose from combination of mango, vanilla ice cream, strawberry, nutella with banana and more. Price range from Php 80-Php 120 +. This is a delicious snack and I can recommend, have you tried one?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here is what we got ripe mangoes with mango sauce, vanilla ice cream and it was so yummy. You can also upgrade if you want more stuff inside.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

DineometerDeb September 7, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

Looks great! I would like the one with Nutella.

shadoweaver September 22, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

My wife and I love this. Great dessert, especially after a hearty meal.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP