Search For More Recipes

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tortang Giniling Recipe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was craving for something different the other night and as usual me and I my mom don't know what to cook kasi sometimes it's nakakasawa na mga ulam. I saw a ground pork on the freezer and thought I'd make a TORTANG GINILING, that we haven't eaten for a long time. And since this is so easy to prepare so i opted to cook it.

Here's is how to cook it...


Ingredients:
3 eggs 1 onion,
3-4 cloves of garlic,
salt and peper
potato cut in small cubes (optional)

Directions:

Saute the garlic, onion, put the ground pork until brown then set aside. Beat the egss and then mix the sauteed ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Heat the pan with oil over medium heat then pour mixture. Turn upside down and it's done.

Servings 2-3

8 comments:

Anonymous October 25, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Oh my gosh. I had some friends make this all the time about 20 years ago and I could never figure out how to make it just right. I think this is it. I wouldn't have thought of the garlic and onions. I think that is what is missing. Thanks so much. It's 1:13 am and I'm going to go make it right now!

Sean November 12, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

this is so delicious!!!

check me out!

http://www.elycu947.blogspot.com

Anonymous November 30, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

wow, yummy, in my country its call "martabak", please check mine too, thanks

Faye December 19, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

wow sarap! thanks for sharing ate Jen :)

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

SuNiL April 3, 2010 at 4:18 AM  

I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! ~ Vegetable Fruit Carvings ~
Blogger's Guide ~
Knowledge Updates

Lorbee November 21, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

thank you for the list of ingredients..
I was wondering if i could use some leftover carrots with this viand but i think potatoes are more appropriate.. thanks..
:D

philippines classified ads May 6, 2011 at 12:37 PM  

Another pork giniling recipe this one of my favorite tortang. I love this with fried rice.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP