Search For More Recipes

Friday, August 21, 2009

Buffalo Wings Recipe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I told my family that I will cook a special dish for them the other Sunday and here's what I cooked, Buffalo Wings and other crab recipes (i will share them later). Ok here's the Buffalo Wings Recipe, and actually it is just very easy to make as long as you have all the ingredients.  

In a bowl MIX
1 and 1/2 kilo of chicken wings
1 Egg
Cornstarch
Vetsin
salt and DEEP FRY. Set Aside for a while.

SAUTE:
Garlic, add tomato paste (just a bit so that it will not become sour)
add a bit of water,
add Oyster sauce ,
a pinch of Vetsin,
Pepper,

Sugar- i used the segunda probably about 1-2 tsp.

and lastly dash of >>Italian seasoning, this will give a different flavor (you can find this of course at any grocery.

When the sauce is a bit thick, add the deep fried chicken together until it is coated and that's it. Serve Hot and enjoy!

3 comments:

Chef Jay December 30, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

I've tried various Asian cuisine and Filipino dishes are one of the best. Thanks for sharing this recipe and feel free to visit my site for some canning salsa recipes. Happy holidays!

GIN November 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

I hope you put measurements

Anonymous March 22, 2013 at 11:26 PM  

I can't wait to try it.. Sana magustuhan ng family ko.. medyo choosy pa naman sila..
anyway,

thank a lot..:))

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP